Benefits & Value
A Cabaret of Consciousness includes the following benefits ...
Quantum Physics has now conclusively proven that where our focus lies is what creates our reality.
Where we place our attention is where we are at.
Entertainment is a powerful tool that can inspire us to reach for our greatest good, and highest expression.
Entertainment can be a tool for self realization, it can enrich, and enliven us, ignite or imagination, creativity, higher intelligence and innate healing abilities.
This brand of entertainment has outstanding value for individuals, organizations, businesses, groups, venues, or events that are sincerely looking
to create, and support significant personal, and planetary transformation.
Excellent for healing, and wellness resorts, retreats and other facilities that are interested in incorporating entertainment that supports healing, and transformation.
See the article in The Washington Post, 9-18-17 about a new study THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON ART. It is about of the effect of live performance on the brain!
All Performances are a blend of:
- Live performance which studies have shown to create more empathy, compassion, and greater learning.
- Music which has been proven to support healing.
- Rhyme which helps retain information.
- Conscious use of words which has the power to influence the expression of genes that regulate physical, and emotional stress.
- Smiles, and laughter which boosts the immune system, and relieves stress. The body is more relaxed when we smile, which contributes to good health.
It also immediately releases endorphin's.
- The Power of conscious, and mindful intention in the creation, and performance of our shows.
- The intention is to allow both audience, and artist to always gain whatever they need or desire from the performance.
- The power of belief which offers unlimited possibilities, and the certainty that we can heal ourselves, and our world!
- The contents of all shows support the evolution of human consciousness, and human empowerment.
- Content contains universal truths, the wisdom of the ages, and the new sciences.
- Content is backed up in the programs with footnotes, and websites.
- Our shows offer solutions to the challenges we face, all in a really fun way!
Below Are More Details On The Above With Links To The Studies.
1. The Power of Live Performances
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Field trips to live theater enhance literary knowledge, tolerance, and empathy among students, according to a study. The research team found that reading and watching movies of Hamlet and A Christmas Carol could not account for the increase in knowledge experienced by students who attended live performances of the plays. Students who attended live performances of the play also scored higher on the study's tolerance measure than the control group by a moderately large margin and were better able to recognize and appreciate what other people think and feel. More Here
2. The Power of Music
According to The Greater Good at Berkeley EDU music reduces pain, may improve memory and immune functions make us happy and reduces stress and anxiety. More Here
Improves visual and verbal skills, keeps and aging brain healthy. Studies have shown that music strengthens the heart and improves the recovery time of patients who were suffering from heart disease. Regardless of the genre of music, listening to your favorite music releases endorphins in the brain that help to improve vascular health. More Here
Our systems naturally en-train to the pulse of the music. It even may be that musicians brains are different than non-musicians it is especially inspiring that the insights gained from scientists and doctors studying these processes are being applied to groundbreaking treatments for people suffering from autism, ADHD and Parkinson's disease, as well as being It is especially inspiring that the insights gained from scientists and doctors studying these processes are being applied to groundbreaking treatments for people suffering from autism, ADHD and Parkinson's disease, as well as being used to help with stroke rehab. More Here
3. The Power of Rhyme
In ancient Greece times, when poetry was first historically registered in our western culture. It was mostly an oral activity (calm down, naughty boys), a text read out loud by someone to an audience, with some music played along. Rhymes were used not only to beautify the poem, but to help the audience to preserve the message within their heads.
4. The Power of Smiles & Laughter
Smiles and laughter which boosts the immune system and relieves stress. More Here
5. The Power of Conscious use of Words
“A single word has the power to influence the expression of genes that regulate physical and emotional stress.” Positive words, such as “peace” and “love,” can alter the expression of genes, strengthening areas in our frontal lobes and promoting the brain’s cognitive functioning. They propel the motivational centers of the brain into action, according to the authors, and build resiliency. More Here
6. The Power of consciousness and mindful intention in the creation of A Cabaret of Consciousness for the greater good of all involved and in attendance.
This is to allow both audience and artist to always gain whatever they need or desire from the performance.
7. The Power of Belief
With the Power of Belief anything is possible and we can heal ourselves and our world! See The Biology of Belief by Dr. Bruce Lipton and You are the Placebo by Dr. Joe Dispenza.
More Here and Here